Registered Dietitian Sports Nutritionist in Boulder, CO
Take Flight into Better Health & Performance with Fly Nutrition Ultra Running Dietitians in Boulder
Here’s what some of our Boulder nutrition coaching clients have to say!
Expert Sports & Triatlete Dietitians Providing Nutrition Coaching with REAL Results
“I’ve been working with FlyNutrition for over a year now to dial in my nutrition during training and racing. The weekly meal plans ensure I am getting the right fuel to my body for my workouts whilst also being delicious and varied! FlyNutrition also helped me with a race fueling plan that helped me nail a recent 70.3 PR. I couldn’t have had the success in racing over the past year that I’ve had without FlyNutrition and I’m stoked to keep working together!”
“I’ve learned and grown a lot in the past half year. ‘Fuel for performance’ not only became a mantra but also served as a frame for me to understand how meal prep and tracking caloric balance are critical to performing my best. FlyNutrition helped and guided me through all this. Kylee has great expertise, and is also a wonderful person to talk to! It’s still a long path to go, but Kylee gave me the tools to keep going.”
“I just wanted to thank FlyNutrition (times infinity) for all your time, energy, and expertise this last year! I had the physically strongest training block of my life. Mentally strongest as well. I know that was in no small part due to all your amazing nutrition and fueling guidance. My body is getting the right amount of food and nutrition to fuel itself and I’m clearly seeing what I can do when that is the case. You are so incredible and have made the biggest difference in my life.”
Our Boulder Nutrition Program is right for you if…
You are looking for a ultra running dietitian or sports & performance dietitian in Boulder, CO.
You are a runner, skier, triathlete, cyclist, climber, or mountaineer that wants to develop a sustainable & practical nutrition plan.
You are tired of following meal plans, extreme diets, and tracking.
You are confused about all of the nutrition information out there and want clarity as to what will benefit your health and performance.
You want to optimize your nutrition to help you optimize your sports performance.
You want to have a healthy relationship with food.
About the Fly Higher Sports & Endurance Nutrition Coaching Program in Boulder, CO
For the runner, triathlete, cyclist, OCR athlete, or skier that needs accountability and support to make important sports nutrition changes, this 3-6 month sports nutrition coaching program is the perfect option. After an initial session and road map is set up, you will have unlimited email access to communicate with your Fly Nutrition coach, access to an exclusive Facebook group and bonus trainings, and will have weekly check-ins with goal setting throughout the time working together.
Because of the high level of accountability and detailed nutrition work involved in this program, space is limited. We encourage you to fill out an application and if we feel you are a good fit for the program, we will set up a strategy call.
Goal: Identify the starting line and what is & is not getting you closer to your goals.
- Awareness of intake pattern in regards to meals and snacks
- Awareness of inter-workout nutrition
- Establish baseline of biomarkers
- Awareness of beliefs around nutrition and body image
- Awareness of lifestyle habits that may be impacting progress
Goal: Add individualized sports performance nutrition, supplements, and lifestyle changes.
- Develop healthy fueling patterns to benefit performance goals
- Develop meal composition strategy for the athlete to fuel different training days
- Dial in detailed inter-workout fueling strategy
- Address beliefs around food
- Develop new lifestyle habits that support goals
Goal: Get consistent with habits. Ensure all areas of performance nutrition are covered.
- Consistency of new patterns despite stressors and social schedules
- Evaluate current supplementation protocol and adjust if necessary
- Test fueling plans and maintain fueling patterns to help impact performance and recovery goals
Goal: Confidently move forward with the ability to adapt independently on your own.
- Remove tracking of nutrition either via photos or MFP, Cronometer
- Maintain results while removing tracking
- Maintain habits and skills that were developed around fueling for performance and goals
- Solidify self awareness skills that allow for adaptation when stressful or new situations arise
Ready to Take Flight into Better Health & Performance?
Join the Fly Higher Sports Nutrition Coaching Program in Boulder, CO
We help athletes just like you in Boulder, Broomfield, Lafayette, Denver and virtually ANYWHERE in the US with our Online Coaching Program!
Get Your FREE Whole Food Blends for Fueling Recipe eBook
Want to hear about the latest tips and trends for sports performance and health? Sign up for our monthly newsletter and you’ll instantly receive our eBook FREE!