Nutrition Programs & Services
Fly Higher Sports Nutrition Coaching Program
We are nutrition coaches to athletes just like you in Denver, Boulder, throughout the U.S. & around the world!
For the runner, triathlete, cyclist, OCR athlete, or skier that needs accountability and support to make important sports nutrition changes, this 3-6 month sports nutrition coaching program is the perfect option. After an initial session and road map is set up, you will have unlimited email access to communicate with your FlyNutrition coach, access to an exclusive Facebook group and bonus trainings, and will have weekly check-ins with goal setting throughout the time working together.
- Initial 60-minute video or phone session with a sports dietitian nutritionist to set up your road map
- Two 30-min follow up phone/video chat sessions per month about sport specific nutrition challenges
- Detailed diet analysis and recommendations to improve athlete performance
- Review of current lab and medical history
- Periodized athlete nutrition plan with sport-specific goals
- Personalized recipes to support goal achievement
- Supporting resources for goal achievement
- Pre-exercise & Post-exercise fueling strategy (a customized athlete nutrition program)
- Personalized inter-workout fueling (if desired)
- Sports product recommendations and supplement reviews
- Unlimited email access to chat with your nutrition coach
- Weekly food log reviews (if desired)
- Exclusive Facebook group access for interaction with other members and access to bonus resources and trainings
- Graduation gift for being part of our nutrition coaching program
Ready to achieve your sport-specific nutrition goals?
About the Fly Higher Sports Nutrition Coaching Program
Virtual Sports, Running, & Triathlete Dietitian Nutritionist Services For Endurance Athletes
Goal: Identify the starting line and what is & is not getting you closer to your goals.
- Awareness of intake pattern in regards to meals and snacks
- Awareness of inter-workout nutrition
- Establish baseline of biomarkers
- Awareness of beliefs around nutrition and body image
- Awareness of lifestyle habits that may be impacting progress
Goal: Add individualized sports performance nutrition, supplements, and lifestyle changes.
- Develop healthy fueling patterns to benefit performance goals
- Develop meal composition strategy for the athlete to fuel different training days
- Dial in detailed inter-workout fueling strategy
- Address beliefs around food
- Develop new lifestyle habits that support goals
Goal: Get consistent with habits. Ensure all areas of performance nutrition are covered.
- Consistency of new patterns despite stressors and social schedules
- Evaluate current supplementation protocol and adjust if necessary
- Test fueling plans and maintain fueling patterns to help impact performance and recovery goals
Goal: Confidently move forward with the ability to adapt independently on your own.
- Remove tracking of nutrition either via photos or MFP, Cronometer
- Maintain results while removing tracking
- Maintain habits and skills that were developed around fueling for performance and goals
- Solidify self awareness skills that allow for adaptation when stressful or new situations arise
Our athlete nutrition program is right for you if…
You are a runner, skier, triathlete, cyclist, climber, mountaineer, or other endurance athlete that wants to develop a sustainable, practical, & customized athlete nutrition plan.
You are tired of following meal plans, extreme diets, and tracking.
You are confused about all of the nutrition information out there and want clarity as to what will benefit your health and performance.
You want to optimize your nutrition to help you optimize your sports performance.
You want to have a healthy relationship with food.
Other Programs and Services For Endurance Athletes
Personalized Run Coaching
$150 / month
Whether you are training for your first race or you want to progress further with your running goals, FlyNutrition & the Microcosm Running Community have got your back.
Custom monthly training programs include daily interaction with your FlyNutrition running dietitian coach and regular Microcosm group interaction.
If you want to get an in-depth look at where you stand on your blood biomarkers, InsideTracker is fantastic. No physician referrals are required and we can use the results to guide your personalized nutrition session. Purchase with the link below for 25% OFF your order with the code KYLEEPRO25!